Monday, May 23, 2011

Millerton - Vegetable Garden

2011 Vegetable Garden.... progress

In this photo, we have Brussels Sprout on the far left, followed by Radish and Carrots, then Beets and the 4th row are turnips. I've mixed the Radish and Carrot seeds because the Radish will mature faster and as I harvest it will provide ample room for the carrots which are slower. I've started my seed on two-week intervals to hopefully have vegetables for a longer period.

As you can see, the tomatoes are in their cages,
the chives have already started to bloom and the raised beds are made and ready.























I love the beautiful pink chive blossoms which are fantastic in a salad.
And my new neighbors (Cathy
and Walter) gave me these
brightly colored tomato cages.
In this photo are two varieties of cherry tomatoes - a red and a yellow.
I also have cucumbers and sage.
Now, all I need is for the weather to
cooperate.
WE NEED SUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment